Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Operation Christmas Child

Play your part this Christmas....

Christmas is my favourite time of year, I love everything about it; the decorations, how magical it is, the cold weather and wrapping up warm, I love Christmas shopping  and my favourite part is waking up on Christmas morning, wearing new clothes, opening and giving presents, seeing all of my family and eating Christmas Dinner. But sometimes we forget the meaning of Christmas, we forget that not everybody is as lucky as us and we forget to help others and be generous.There is a charity that supports less fortunate children and makes their Christmas more enjoyable and brighter by sending them shoeboxes filled with small, inexpensive gifts. Its a really easy way to make others happy this Christmas, so make sure you get involved with Operation Christmas Child.

Thanks for reading X



No comments:

Post a Comment